-
September 7th, 2006, 01:30 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Very cool...
I'd probably have to quit if they ever asked me to take my stuff down... it's WAY too boring here for me to not have them...
-
September 7th, 2006, 01:41 PM
#12
-megalithanod
Guest
I just realized I need to take a few new pics, I've added stuff since that one.
I use to have them all over my desk, but I had to put them someplace else as the office I am in is my office/Testing Lab, so I have people coming and going to work with me through the day. They just got in the way.
The place I am at now, I really like what I am going, even if it is a 90 hour a week job. My boss is really cool with it all and she even enjoys it when clients come in and see them and react to them (not sure if it would go over well with the clients if I had Spawn up there, but hey - that is my one consession [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
-
September 7th, 2006, 02:00 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I've got about 30 figures displayed in my office, the majority of which are Star Wars Clone Troopers.
A few years ago when I was in a cubicle in a different office building I had some Tortured Souls displayed on my desk. For about a month I came in in the morning to find religious parafanalea on my chair and finally one day I came in and Talisec was gone! I complained to security that something of great personal value had been stolen from my cube and that I was sure that whomever cleaned our area at night was the culprit.
Talisec was back the next morning!
-
September 7th, 2006, 02:08 PM
#14
-megalithanod
Guest
I remember reading about that!
I had issues with my direct boss at one of my previous companies, over the Legend figure!
-
September 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I've been lucky so far, nothing has come up missing yet. I'll occasionally come in to a few knocked over, but that I can handle...
The one thing that gets me the most is...
*from behind a sheet of paper*
Hey can you...
*looks up and see my cube*
Wow, my kid has a lot of these, he/she loves that (insert mass media show name here) stuff.
[img]mad.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks